Terms of service: Basic CRM
Effective from: March 25th, 2019.
- Basic CRM is a basic module for creating, storing and processing data of individuals, companies and organisations.
- This service allows to create connections (called relations) between natural persons and companies, to build the organizational structure of an enterprise.
- The set of data for the companies contains:
- Full name of the entity,
- VAT number,
- REGON number,
- Legal form,
- The name of the legal form,
- Entity status,
- Date of establishment,
- Date of suspension,
- Date of resumption,
- Date of termination,
- KRS number,
For natural person the set of data contains:
- First name,
- Last name,
- Personal identity,
- PEP status,
- Place of birth,
- The service is available as a web application on the HyperFlow Platform.
- The service is available for a period described within license, starting from the day the service was activated.
- The limit of data stored in CRM database is 10,000 records.
- The access to service ends when the time specified by the license expires.
- Periods of purchased licenses add up. The purchase of a license for the next period at the moment the service is active, extends the activity of service for a period of time specified in the purchased license, counted from the time the previous service activity expires.
- The service provider does not provide the entire database of contractors (copies to be downloaded) as part of providing this service.